Employee Type: Part-time/Full-time Date Posted: 1/9/2016
As a General Smog/Automotive Technician you will be called upon to service a broad range of vehicle repair issues and for quickly identifying the cause of performance problems.
- Valid CA smog license and driver’s license.
- 5 years experience in smog and auto repair (including heavy-line).
- Must have own tools.
- Inspect vehicles that come in for a smog inspection.
- Diagnose and repair foreign and domestic vehicles (includes failed smogs).
- Explain and document diagnosis on vehicles.
What We Offer
- Daytime work hours.
- Positive work environment.
- Weekend meals provided.
- Paid sick leave.
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered
Apply For This Job
Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.